Inspired by JA's trip to Jim Thompson's legendary house in Bangkok, our Siam Credenza captures the jewel-toned exoticism of old Siam.
An ebonized mahogany base with brass accents supports a case faced with natural raffia, which has been stained in layers of peacock blue lacquer. Hand hammered brass Greek key hardware adds the finishing touch.
Deeply hued and divinely glamorous, our Siam Credenza is what you'd dream of inheriting if your eccentric great aunt had been besties with Tony Duquette.
- Lacquered turquoise raffia tabletop with ebonized mahogany frame and brushed brass accents
- Brass campaign corner details
- Raffia is a natural fiber made from raffia palms. Don’t use harsh chemical cleaners on stains, or this may stain raffia and cause discoloration.
- Wood is a natural material and responds to changes in temperature and humidity. Extreme fluctuations can cause wood furniture to crack and lacquer and finishes to lift.
- Avoid contact with hot items
- Wipe spills immediately, do not allow water to collect on the surface
- Use a very soft natural brush, a feather duster or soft cloth to gently dust or wipe the item. Do not rub.
- Use a brass polish on brass detailing, but be careful to avoid non-brass areas.
- Product Tearsheet
- 54" W, 17" D, 28.5" H