Gus* x LUUM Halifax Chair - Module NEW
Introducing a limited edition design collaboration from Gus* Modern and textile visionaries LUUM. This covetable collection re-imagines the Gus* Modern Halifax Chair and Porter End Table in playful colour combinations inspired by three bold hues of Knurl, a texturally captivating fabric from LUUM - designed for work, rest, and play. Vibrant colourways were influenced by the work of the Memphis Design Group, a pioneering Italian collective from the 1980s known for their offbeat approach to design. The result is a series of alluring designs that explore the creative possibilities of fabric and furniture, exploring form and texture in bold new ways.
- High performance fabric is Knurl Module by LUUM.
- Matching Gus* x LUUM Porter End Table sold separately.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat.
- Paddle armrests have durable painted finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame.
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit a Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
W31 D33 H27 | SEAT H15 in
W78 D84 H69 | SEAT H38 cm