L'usine Counter Stool
The LV19C stool embodies the simple functional beauty of French colonial industrial design. The stool, supported by four blackened steel legs is welded to the frame using an elegant golden brash brazing, topped with a circular, 1 inch thick solid seared oak seat. The stool, pivots 360 degrees and adjusts between 26 1/4 inches nd 31 1/4 inches. A fixed, circular foot rest welded to the lower legs provides additional comfort and stability.
- Original cast-iron collars based on industrial furniture,
- Hand brazed metal joinery by in-house cra smen.
- Size : 16 1/4" x 16 1/4" x 26-31 1/4"
- Seat Height-Gas Lift ext'd: 31"
- Seat Height-Gas Lift compress: 25 1/2"
- Seat Depth: 15 3/4"