The Scandinavian-inspired Oskar Sofa showcases the ability to be both soft and strong. The Oskar has reversible back and seat cushions filled with a comfortable feather blend, offering both structure and comfort. The open-slatted, solid wood frame reveals subtle finger-joint detailing and features slim, metal cross-bracing. Made from 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. By Gus Modern.
- Cushions are loose and reversible.
- Stuffed with a feather blend.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Features decorative slim metal accents and open slatted frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- 72"w x 37"d x 32"h
- Seat Height: 17"