The Parkdale Bi-Sectional is a classic design that offers premium comfort along with clean, modern lines. The seat and back cushions contain eco-friendly synthetic-down fill, derived from recycled PET plastic. The fill is evenly distributed throughout sewn interior pockets, which provide maximum comfort while maintaining overall cushion shape. The chaise can be positioned on the left or the right side, allowing you to adjust the configuration to suit any room. Walnut-finished block feet are manufactured with 100% FSC-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Design includes integrated connectors to lock configuration into place.
- Bumpers on the bottom of feet to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC-Certified hardwood frame (FSC 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- 103"W x 74.5"D x 31"H
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Depth: 24"