Trocadero Kidney Cocktail Table
An organic kidney shape covered in pieced and lacquered inky charcoal goatskin and adorned with three, inset sand-cast brass medallions. The pleasingly sinuous shape is finished with surprising tapered edges and rests on lithe polished brass legs. Light and leggy, it's the perfect complement to a stately sofa.
We traveled the globe to find a workshop that specializes in traditional lacquered goatskin. Sheets of vellum are laminated onto wood and hand-stained to create the signature mottled effect that gives vellum its distinct depth and glow by Jonathan Adler.
- Charcoal vellum top with cast brass medallions
- Removable brass legs
- Avoid contact with hot items
- Clean using a soft, dry microfiber cloth. Do not allow water to sit on finish
- Use a brass polish on brass detailing, but avoid non-brass areas
- Overall: 44" W x 25.5" D x 14" H