Neo-Classical lines, a dash of Hollywood glamour, and a top note of Mod moxie: that's our Channing Collection. The Channing Desk puts a svelte spin on classic campaign style. The name says it all: a reference to Margo Channing, Bette Davis's character in All About Eve. Crisscrossed polished nickel legs, and oversized Lucite knobs ooze cinematic glamour, making this an ideal vanity or the perfect spot to pen your next great romance. The sleek silhouette is fabulous for a small space.
Our Channing Collection is fully customizable. Choose from four lacquer colors—white, black, and navy—and two metal finishes to make it your own.
- Available in white, black, or navy lacquer with either polished nickel or brushed brass hardware
- Levelers on feet. Self-closing drawers.
- Signature collection
- Never use chemical cleaners on surfaces
- To clean, use soft damp cloth and wipe in straight strokes
- Do not leave water on finish
- Due to the custom finishing process, there may be a slight variation in color from the image pictured and piece to piece
- Overall: 54" W, 24" D, 30.5" H
- Clearance under desk: 26"