Lecture Counter Stool (wood)
The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- 18.5"W x 20.5"D x 30"H
- Seat Height: 24"